SMART Board Traning
SMART Board Level 1 (full day)
You are a new SMART Board user, or you have had one for a while but find yourself only doing the same three or four things over and over. This course will bring you up to date with the latest capabilities of SMART Board software
In our Level one course you will become comfortable with:
- Hardware connections and how it all works together
- Understanding the concept of object oriented software
- The Essence of the Drop Down menu
- Basics of SMART Notebook Toolbar and Side Tabs
- Introduction of SMART Add ons and SMART lab
- Customization of Toolbar and Tools
- The best tools and resources for lesson creation
SMART Board Level 2 (full day)
Now you either are an experience SMART Board user or have taken Level 1 and want to turn things up a notch!
Our Level 2 training has been completely revamped to include some special Video conversion for use in SMART lessons (YouTube video without the website!)
- Brief Review of Level 1 Customization of your SMART Tools, Pages and Objects
- Incorporating graphics, sound, video and animation into your lessons.
- Detailed use of My Content for effective lesson resource management
- SMART Recorder use in Backwards Class teaching
- Detail on SMART Add ons
- Detail on SMART lab
- Lesson Creation and Dissection
- Detail on SMART online resources
- Exploration of online websites that complement your SMART Board Time will be allotted to ask questions and create interactive lesson activities.
Note: All participants should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows or Mac OS operating system software. Note: The Level 2 class is not for beginners.
Would you like to have the training done at your site on a professional development day? We are happy to help. SMART Level 1, SMART Level 2, SMART Response clicker system trainings as well as any combination of content material. For example, a special half day session of modified SMART Level 1 can be taught in the morning along with a modified SMART Level 2 in the afternoon. Call for a consultation.
$500.00 half day / $1,000 full day, plus mileage
Non-member in Minnesota
$750.00 half day / $1,500 full day, plus mileage
Non-member out of state
$2,000 full day, plus travel expenses.
Portable SMART Board Kit Load Program
Members - Do you have a need to borrow a portable, a table top SMART Board? We are making our portable SMART Board kit available to all current members for loan at no charge on an ongoing basis. They are great for using at booths and small group presentations.
The portable SMART Board kit comes with all the accessories to get up and running and fits in a very nice carrying case that is included. We will also include one projector. Equipment must be picked up and returned to Resource Training & Solutions offices in Sartell. Rentals are for up to one week. Resource staff can even show you how to set it up.
To discuss SMART Board traning or rent the portable SMART Board kit contact Anthony Farag at email@example.com
or call (320) 255-3236 ext. 313.
This service is available to members only.