This service is available to Members Only
Resource Training & Solutions provides a group health purchasing coalition of local governmental entities including schools, cities, counties and other governmental agencies (hereinafter referred to as pool members). As the fiscal host of self-funded group health pools, Resource Training & Solutions provides members with health insurance information and specific strategies aimed at minimizing and/or controlling rising health care expenses. Some of the strategies include:
"We provide superior insurance products, risk management programs and financial arrangements for individuals and organizations."
- Assumption of Risk
- Care Support/Disease Management
- New Alternative Health Benefit Designs
- Purchasing Coalition
- Risk Management and Pooling Excess Claims
- Provider Network
- Joint Request for Proposals
- Health Care Utilization Reports
- Consumer Information
- Joint Purchasing Supplemental Benefits
- Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association (VEBA) Trusts
- Advisory Committees
- Financial Management
- Information Workshops
For more information call Dan Weir at (800) 864-3797 or email at email@example.com
Want to lose weight and keep it off?
Resource introduces the Innergy® Program
Resource is committed to support efforts that improve the health and wellness of our members. We continually look for new programs to offer and are excited to announce a new, innovative program offered by Healthways called Innergy, to our members in the health insurance pool.
What is Innergy?
Innergy is a one-of-a-kind weight-loss program. Developed by Healthways and Johns Hopkins Medicine, it’s the only weight-loss solution demonstrated to be effective long-term in clinical research trials. With Innergy, an expert coach customizes a plan unique to you, providing easy-to-use digital tools and the guidance needed to achieve your goals.
How it works
- Personalized support through one-on-one coaching sessions
- Sessions available over the phone or online at times convenient to you
- A full two years of ongoing weight-loss guidance and management support
- Help to set realistic goals, build new skills and harness the extra motivation you need
- Guidance on eating healthy, satisfying foods based on your own preferences—no prepackaged foods and no diet pills
- Recommendations on how to increase your physical activity at a gradual, manageable pace
- Personal online resources for additional inspiration and support through an anonymous, online member community, articles, recipes, flexible meal plans and more.
The unbeatable value: Participants are eligible for a discounted rate of $125 for the comprehensive two-year program. As an added bonus, Resource Training & Solutions will fully reimburse the fee if the participant reaches their goal after the first year.
What you can expect
- Your own Innergy coach and access to his or her online profile where you can easily sign up for coaching sessions. All Innergy coaches are trained in weight-loss science and routinely consult with experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Regular coaching sessions to help you stay on track – once a week for the first 12 weeks and once a month for the rest of your first year. For ongoing maintenance during your second year, coaching sessions are scheduled every six to eight weeks.
- A weekly online learning focus to help you master skills and strategies proven to be successful during each stage of weight loss and maintenance.
- Online/mobile trackers to follow your weight loss, dietary choices and progress toward your personal targets.
Who can participate?
Innergy is open to Resource Training & Solution, BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota card carriers (including spouses and dependents 18 and older) with a BMI of 25 or greater. If you do not know your BMI, the Innergy website will calculate it for you based on your height and weight.
For more information, visit resourceinnergy.com or call (866) 666-1252.