Administrative Coordinator, Part-Time
Location: Resource Training and Solutions in Sartell, MN.
Date Position Starts: May 23, 2016
This position is responsible for knowledge of general office procedures and supports agency staff with a variety of tasks for workshops, and also coordinates room rental, facilities setup and special projects. Understand the workings of both Resource Training & Solutions and The College of St. Scholastica’s business in order to serve customers via phone or in person.
This position is part-time Monday through Friday with varying hours from 2:00-8:00 p.m. Average hours per week range from 15-22 hours with no more than 26 hours.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Possess general knowledge of Resource Training and Solutions and The College of St. Scholastica and greets customers. Answer multi-line phone system for Resource Training and Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Provide College of St. Scholastica’s St. Cloud staff and faculty with administrative support.
- Assist in coordination of workshop/meeting functions, such as arranging classrooms, stocking refreshment supplies, 1st level IT support (techspert), etc. for both Resource and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Provide backup assistance to Administrative Coordinators by assisting with miscellaneous projects. Attend weekly Administrative Coordinator meetings.
- Anticipate and prioritize job tasks and be able to work independently.
- Support rental coordinator when needed, including room setup and providing food and beverages.
- Maintain orderliness in the training room kitchen and common areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work toward continuous improvement of office operations.
- Ability to proofread and revise for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perceive where discretion is necessary and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Willingness to learn custom software.
- Present a positive image for the agency; work well with clients and coworkers.
High school diploma: 2-3 years of office/clerical experience preferred; secondary courses in communications, computer, clerical work; or any combination of education and experience a plus.
No unusual or extraordinary working conditions. Some evenings and morning hours will be needed to coordinate or attend workshops or agency events. May have to lift and move up to 30 pounds.
Application Materials: Should include a letter of interest, resume, and a list of professional references. The job posting will be closed as of Friday, May 6, 2016.
Please send all materials to:
Resource Training and Solutions
Attn: Melanie Gothman, Director of Administrative Services
Street South, Suite 201
Sartell, MN 56377