Date Opening: October 14, 2016
Date Closing: October 28, 2016
This position is responsible for knowledge of general office procedures and supports the staff, students and customers for both Resource Training & Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica with customer service as a priority. This position is the first point of contact for both agencies via phone and in person.
This position is part-time, Monday through Thursday with varying hours from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Average hours per week range from 15-20 with no more than 22 hours.
Education and Experience Required:
- Answer multi-line phone system for Resource Training and Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Provide the College of St. Scholastica St. Cloud Campus staff and faculty with administrative support, include scheduling classes/meetings, copying, and maintaining calendars.
- Provide first level technical support for staff, students and customers of Resource Training & Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Maintain orderliness in training rooms/classrooms and coordinate the ordering of supplies for Resource Training & Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Assist in the coordination of workshop/meeting functions, such as arranging classrooms, stocking refreshments and supplies.
- Attend weekly administrative coordinators meetings.
- Provide back-up assistance to administrative coordinators/staff by assisting with miscellaneous projects for Resource Training & Solutions and the College of St. Scholastica.
- Responsible for closing the building at the end of business day.
Specific training or job experience required before appointment: Two year Associates Degree or equivalent related work experience; five years broad experience in various aspects of office management and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong skills in customer service, organization, planning and office management.
- Physical requirements: Able to sit for extended period of time (4 hours at a time) and work at a computer and/or desk. Light lifting and ability to rearrange training room furnature.
Please email a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references to: Julie Toole, Assistant to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org