Resource Training & Solutions 137 23rd Street South Sartell, MN 56377
Date & Time
Registration Deadline: Sunday January 15th, 2017
Saturday January 21st, 2017 from 8:30am - 4:00pm (Registration starts at 8:00am)
This popular and interactive class addresses the difficult task of child discipline with humor, keen insight and proven experience. This program provides easy-to-follow steps for disciplining children without yelling, arguing or spanking. You'll also learn:
• How to control obnoxious behavior
• The Six Kinds of Testing and Manipulation and how to handle them
• What to do about such issues as chores, homework, messy rooms, and lying
For use with children ages 2-12.
• We have a weather alternative date of January 28, 2017.
• When more than one person is registered, a "bring a friend" discount will be applied to this registration which reduces each registration by $17.50.
• Full payment confirms registration.
• Because we only take a 30-minute lunch break, please bring a sandwich or frozen entree to the class for yourself to eat. We will provide beverages and snacks.
• A certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the class.
About the Presenter
Dr. Scott Palmer is a licensed psychologist and the Psychology Services Coordinator with the Behavioral Health Clinic at St. Cloud Hospital. Dr. Palmer has provided assessment, therapy, and consultation services to children, adolescents, and families for 28 years. He is recognized for his work with childhood and adolescent depression, trauma, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, and for providing assistance to parents in responding to challenging behaviors.
DIRECTIONS - very important - read this carefully:
Our building address is new and might not be on your GPS (it is at Googlemaps and Mapquest)
You could use the Town Homes of SilverOaks address, located at the entrance to our new location. If you want to use your GPS please use this address:
299 Pinewood Street – Sartell, Minnesota 56377 – once you turn on Woodcrest Circle, continue straight to our parking lot. PLEASE NOTE 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT COMING IN THIS WAY.
Full refund available if cancellation is received five days before the class start. Cancellations received less than 5 days before the class may apply payment to another class between class date and June 3, 2017. Resource Training & Solutions reserves the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel the class at any time. ADA Accommodations: Call (320)255-3236